Dobby is free!

I still can't believe that I've graduated from the University!
I had been studying for 15 years and now I don't need to learn something, writing term papers or prepare for exams. When my work day is off I don't need to come back home and reading textbooks. I can do everything I want just for myself and this feeling is wonderful!
As told examining board, I'd answered their questions very well and made an excellent speech. So I get my decerved straight A :-)
It was a real holiday, maybe even better than my Birthday! Everyone have been celebrating me, writing messages. My mom and dad presented me flowers and a sweet cheese cake with a special inscription "To The Best Engineer!".
Thanks to my friends and relatives for their support at that day and during last half year when I had been writing the diploma, sometimes I was groundlees irritable! I promise to become more easy to get on with;)
P.S. The new chapter of my life has begun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Лазурный берег Франции.

Летняя практика. Грац. Австрия

А теперь есть подкаст