Simple Things

Within a week my life changed. It`s all because I finally had decided to undergo an operation for knee.
Every day I feel better and better. And I`m so inspired of what I`ll be able to do again like at the good old days!
But there had been some hard days when I could barely leave my bed or had a lunch - I physically had no strength for those simple things.
I still lay every day - it needs a time for recover my health.
And a rememeber those days when I was lazy or bored to do something. And I`m asking myself now: "What the hell I was lying in a bed and doing nothing but complaining of life?!"
You have two hands, two legs, a head on your shoulders and 24 hours a day to make something important for you! It depends on you what to choose: to live or give up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Лазурный берег Франции.

Летняя практика. Грац. Австрия

А теперь есть подкаст