Say Goodbye to the year 2014.

Hello, dear friends.
I think it's time to say some words about the year 2014.
So... It wasn't simple. All achievements came with great difficulty. And until the end of December some unsolved problems remained.

I don't want to list everything that had happened during this mad year. So far I have mixed feelings.
But if we talk about positive things I can say that I've finally got an interesting job and a possibility to return to the sport. I'd visited Europe four times, traveled a little in Russia and currently being in Lviv. Many important things had happened like graduation from the University and I had a surgery after 6 years of preparation. But I would not want to repeat the same year.

I wish you a pleasant, gentle and very happy new year! Despite of all the political and economical difficulties that will definitely come don't stop keep moving towards your goals.

I'm happy to breathe a sigh of relief finally because this new year I'm spending with my beloved sister in Lviv. Later I'll show you what a beautiful city it is!
See you in 2015! I feel that it will bring a lot of good;)


P.S. the best of instagram=)


Yours truly,
 Zotova

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Лазурный берег Франции.

Летняя практика. Грац. Австрия

А теперь есть подкаст