The City.

I believe that signs surround us everywhere we go. If you simply slow down and look around, you'll observe them. 

...I've never thought to visit "The City" in the near future. Of course, it is in my list "must travel", but... somehow, in couple of years:) I've never been interested in learning its language, history, but suddenly things have changed.
...I suppose, the turning point was in December in one pretty evening when I was told "You should go to "The City". Without any explanations, just recommendation. Since that day I started to notice little signs all around: in cafe, at the cinema, in lyrics. They literally appeared at home on walls! I got acquainted with some guys from this country, few friends recently posted photos in social networks, the new book about "The City" became popular and it is downloaded in my tablet.

...And when I was proposed to spend weekend there I didn't believe that it could be true. But it is! "The City" has possessed my thoughts, I'm searching for travel ideas, appropriate tracks, restaurants. I dream of it constantly. I have a feeling that this trip would change something in my attitude, bring something extremely new and extraordinary.

Any guesses where I'm gonna travel?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Лазурный берег Франции.

Летняя практика. Грац. Австрия

А теперь есть подкаст